Joe Conway wrote:
Bruce Momjian wrote:

OK, can you take ownership of it?

You mean a TODO entry? Sure, as long as Hans is OK with it.

Joe

I am ok with it.
The only problem I have at the moment is that I don't know how to build properly and to check for the libs needed by Oracle.

The entire code is built on a library by a German developer because the OCI interface itself is more than just insane (you will need 100000000 lines of code to establish a connection to the server).

As soon as I have all I need it should not be a huge task to finish the code.

Regards,

Hans

-- Cybertec Geschwinde u Schoenig Ludo-Hartmannplatz 1/14, A-1160 Vienna, Austria Tel: +43/2952/30706; +43/664/233 90 75 www.cybertec.at, www.postgresql.at, kernel.cybertec.at