I wrote:
> Sandeep Thakkar <sandeep.thak...@enterprisedb.com> writes:
>> We built the sources with this patch and were able to create the plperl
>> extension on Windows 32bit and 64bit.

> Excellent, thanks for testing.  I'll finish up the configure-script part
> and push this shortly.

So the early returns from the buildfarm are that this broke baiji,
although a couple of other Windows critters seem to be OK with it.

This presumably means that baiji's version of perl was built with
_USE_32BIT_TIME_T, but $Config{ccflags} isn't admitting to that.
I wonder what Perl version that is exactly, and what it reports for
$Config{ccflags}, and whether there is some other place that we
ought to be looking for the info.