Tom Lane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Greg Stark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > Is recode a feature that's normally enabled?
>
> Not by me --- wouldn't be the least bit surprised if it's broken.
> Can you send a patch?

Well my patch was to change --enable-recode to --disable-recode :)
I'm not even clear what it does or why I would want it.

Now I'm getting

timestamp.c: In function `tm2timestamp':
timestamp.c:69: warning: implicit declaration of function `elog'
timestamp.c:69: `ERROR' undeclared (first use in this function)

I assume this is expected due to the error handling changes?

--
greg