Michael Meskes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> On Wed, Jul 02, 2003 at 02:00:49PM -0400, Greg Stark wrote:
> > Ok, trying again with integer datetimes off and recode off it gets a bit
> > further:
>
> What exactly was special on your site? This surely works for me.
>
> > pgc.c:3429: warning: no previous prototype for `yyget_lineno'
>
> These are flex/bison internal symbols I'd say. No idea why they are missing
> though.

They're lex/flex things. I've been puzzling through this but they sure seem to
be things that flex should be defining itself. Nothing in the documentation
indicates anything special that has to be done to get them.

Note that these are mostly just warnings. It's possible the flex code output
just produces warnings under -Wall, presumably for compatibility with
lex-oriented code. However there's one error:

pgc.l:1056: `yytext_ptr' undeclared (first use in this function)

Which seems to be related to the definition of string_unput. I don't see why
it's causing this though.

Perhaps it's a bug in flex? I have:

bash-2.05b$ flex -V
flex 2.5.31