On 2017/09/06 16:11, Michael Paquier wrote:
On Wed, Sep 6, 2017 at 3:58 PM, Tatsuro Yamada
<yamada.tats...@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
I revised the patch like this:

You should avoid top-posting.

I see.

I didn't change the name of view (pg_stat_progress_cluster) because I'm not
sure
whether the new name (pg_stat_progress_reorg) is suitable or not.

Here are some ideas: rewrite (incorrect for ALTER TABLE), organize
(somewhat fine), order, operate (too general?), bundle, reform,
assemble.

Thanks for sharing your ideas.
I searched the words like a "reform table", "reassemble table" and "reorganize
table"
on google. I realized "reorganaize table" is good choice than others
because many DBMS uses this keyword. Therefore, I'll change the name to it like
this:

before
  pg_stat_progress_cluster

after
  pg_stat_progress_reorg (I abbreviate reorganize to reorg.)

Does anyone have any suggestions?
I'll revise the patch.

Regards,
Tatsuro Yamada