Edin Kadribasic wrote:
Help on the PHP side of things would be most appreciated, because that's
the part I'm least familiar with.

SAPI/Embed in PHP is very experimental which means that it can be molded to
suit PL/PHP needs. To my knowlege its only used as a plugin for irssi (irc
client which you can script using PHP), and a very poorly implemented MySQL
module.

Anyway if you need any help with it just shout :)

Great! I'm likely to take you up on that before it's over ;-)

It will probably be a few more weeks before I can get started on this, but it's definitely on my short list.

Joe