Vitaly Burovoy <vitaly.buro...@gmail.com> writes:
> Recently my colleagues found a bug.

> -                                               "SELECT 'bigint'::name AS
> sequence_type, "
> +                                               "SELECT
> 'bigint'::pg_catalog.name AS sequence_type,

Good catch, but I think we could simplify this by just omitting the cast
altogether:

-                                                 "SELECT 'bigint'::name AS
sequence_type, "
+                                                 "SELECT 'bigint' AS
sequence_type,

pg_dump doesn't particularly care whether the column comes back marked
as 'name' or 'text' or 'unknown'.