Larry Rosenman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> cc -O -K inline -g -I../../../../src/include -I/usr/local/include  -c -o
> printtup.o printtup.c
> UX:cc: WARNING: debugging and optimization mutually exclusive; -O disabled
> UX:acomp: ERROR: "printtup.c", line 94: undefined struct/union member:
> _shutdown

Hmm, that line is

        self->pub.shutdown = printtup_shutdown;

Apparently, somewhere in your system headers is

        #define shutdown _shutdown

which would not hurt us if it were applied consistently --- but
evidently the DestReceiver struct definition in tcop/dest.h is
read before we encounter the macro definition.  Yech.  Can you
find which system header is thus polluting the namespace?

               http://archives.postgresql.org