Tommi Mäkitalo wrote:

Hi,

that worked for localhost. For remote connections I added:

host all all ::ffff:192.168.41.0/120 trust

and it worked also (I guessed it - I don't know much about IPv6). Is there any chance to get it work like 7.3? It is no nice experience for new users.

This isn't really a pgsql problem, but special about SuSE Linux which enables IPV6 by default. Maybe there should be a warning somewhere that a growing number of Linux versions might be IPV6 enabled and thus pg_pba.conf needs to respect this.

Regards,
Andreas