pg_class.relacl is of type aclitem[] and has a pg_attribute.attstorage
of 'x', even though it doesn't support TOAST expansion:

        grant select on t1 to foo1,foo2,foo3,foo4, ...(10k of items)

         ERROR:  Tuple is too big: size 32684, max size 813

Is it 'x' to be consistent with other aclitem[] instances, but can't use
TOAST because it is part of the pg_class system cache?  Should we modify
pg_attribute.h to make it not an 'x'?