Eric B.Ridge wrote:

On Sep 27, 2003, at 3:43 PM, Tom Lane wrote:

Eric Ridge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

I don't think the OS X 10.3 betas are readily available (I've payed to
be in Apple's developer program), so if you don't have access to 10.3
but have some idea as to what would cause this problem with tas, I'll
do whatever I can to help test.

I have verified that CVS tip builds okay on 10.3 beta.  I would
recommend dropping the CVS-tip versions of s_lock.h and s_lock.c
into the 7.3 source tree if you need to get 7.3 working on 10.3.

Using s_lock.c and .h from at least 7.4 works too.

Were you ever able to figure out why 7.3.4 wouldn't build?

eric

---------------------------(end of broadcast)--------------------------- TIP 7: don't forget to increase your free space map settings

if you execute 'select_gcc 3.1' as root it should change your default GCC to a compiler that works.

---------------------------(end of broadcast)--------------------------- TIP 5: Have you checked our extensive FAQ?