Tom Lane wrote:
Christopher Kings-Lynne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
See attached regression.diffs.

Looks like Jan forgot to update this expected file to match his changes.

regards, tom lane

Not exactly,

I didn't run the parallel regression test and thus missed that rules and foreign_key are in the same group and that the execution of the latter now affects the result of the former.

I'll try to fix it by moving the test into rule.sql (it's placed there as wrong as it's in foreign_key). If that doesn't work either I will back it out as we don't want bigger regression test rearrangements at this stage in the release cycle.

Jan

---------------------------(end of broadcast)--------------------------- TIP 7: don't forget to increase your free space map settings