Kurt Roeckx <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Should we just not give that error message, in case we already
> binded to AF_INET6 ::?

Seems like a cure worse than the disease to me --- it could mask
real problems.  I suppose we could think about dropping it from LOG
to DEBUG1 level, so that it wouldn't appear in a default setup;
but I'm not sure I'm for that either.

Given the, ahem, wide variety of behaviors that seem to be out there,
I think we'd best be happy if we have a v4/v6 implementation that has
no problems worse than spurious log messages ...