--On Thursday, November 13, 2003 12:43:37 -0500 Tom Lane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Barring surprises, we will institute a code freeze in the 7.4 branch
tonight with an eye to wrapping the release Sunday.  Is anyone aware
of critical loose ends that still need to be dealt with?

The only thing on my own radar screen is a couple of reports of the
stats collector failing to start on Solaris; but it is not yet clear
whether that's our bug or a misconfiguration problem on those boxes,
and I don't want to hold up the release while we find out.
The only thing I'm aware of is the setsockopt() issue on OpenServer.

LER

TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

-- Larry Rosenman http://www.lerctr.org/~ler Phone: +1 972-414-9812 E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] US Mail: 1905 Steamboat Springs Drive, Garland, TX 75044-6749