Bruce Momjian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Yes, I am unsure why the mention of IPv6 was removed from the original
> patch I submitted.  Does anyone remember?

You sure you aren't confusing this code with the listen-socket-opening
code over in backend/libpq/ ?

The libpq code identifies the socket type (and I think we should just
borrow that logic for pgstat.c) but I don't believe anyone proposed
making pgstat do so, because up till this recent patch it wouldn't try
more than one socket type anyway.

               http://archives.postgresql.org