--On Friday, December 05, 2003 12:47:40 -0400 "Marc G. Fournier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

To accomodate ppls travel scheduales, we are going to move the 7.4.1 release up to Monday, *unless* there is a report before then about something that needs to be fixed first ... we know of nothing outstanding right now ...
Possibly the C error in pg_autovacuum re: time calcs?

(see the -performance list from yesterday, conversation between Vivek Khera(sp?) and myself).

This means it will be tag'd/bundled on Sunday ...

---- Marc G. Fournier Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org) Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Yahoo!: yscrappy ICQ: 7615664

TIP 8: explain analyze is your friend

-- Larry Rosenman http://www.lerctr.org/~ler Phone: +1 972-414-9812 E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] US Mail: 1905 Steamboat Springs Drive, Garland, TX 75044-6749