Bruce Momjian wrote:

Guys, where are we on tablespaces?  Should I set up a project page or
does it need organization?  I think we need to define the command syntax
and then implementation details.  I don't think it is that hard and
certainly is possible for 7.5.

There was a offlist group communication about it. Gavin Sherry promised to set up a separate CVS server for it and merge his work till date.

I understand he is busy. We were looking at couple of weeks break to start things rolling. IIRC it is almost over.

That is where it stand, I understand.

Shridhar