Sander Steffann wrote:

Hi,

Inside the RH9.0 coesist the 7.4.0-0.3 and 7.4.0-0.5 versions
looking on other RH directory version I found that actually

7.4.0-0.2
7.4.0-0.3
7.4.0-0.4
7.4.0-0.5

are existing.
Inside the SRPMS directory is present only the 7.4.0-0.2
version!

This is because when I built the RPMs for RedHat there were little
differences between the different RedHat releases that caused the builds to
fail. I had to make minor adjustments for each platform, which is why there
are so many different release versions. The contents of the RPMs is
identical, only the build instructions differ. The SRPMs for all these
versions are at http://opensource.nederland.net/PostgreSQL/.

Gasp! Another site popped up ! Why aren't these SRPMs in an official Postgresql site ?

Thanks for the offer. I can't do RHEL 3.0 yet, so if you could build the
RPMs for that platform that would be great. I still have a RH 6.2 machine in
case anybody still wants that.

I'll do it tomorrow, or is may be better do it for the 7.4.1 ?

Regards Gaetano Mendola