--On Monday, January 26, 2004 12:11:19 -0500 Tom Lane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I've upgraded my production system to 741 yesterday, and just
discovered this log message: statistic buffer is full.

If you see this a lot, it might be worth increasing PGSTAT_RECVBUFFERSZ.

How much is a lot? it occured ~30 times since 23pm (it's 17:48 pm now)

Hm. I wonder whether something is interfering with the stats collection code on your system? I can't recall anyone else reporting seeing this log message, so I'm not convinced that PGSTAT_RECVBUFFERSZ is too small.

What platform are you using, again?
UnixWare 7.1.3

LER

-- Larry Rosenman http://www.lerctr.org/~ler Phone: +1 972-414-9812 E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] US Mail: 1905 Steamboat Springs Drive, Garland, TX 75044-6749