Josh Berkus wrote:

Folks,

Discuss:

Has anyone talked to the people at collabnet (http://www.collab.net)? I wonder if they'd be willing to put something together for the PostgreSQL team? They run the tigris.org site, which is one of the nicest OSS collaboration sites I've worked with. GForge is nice, but seems more kludgey than Tigris.

What does the Apache project run?

Another option is something like Drupal (http://www.drupal.org). Drupal is a CMS system with tons of plugins. I'm not sure that it could handle a project as large as PostgreSQL, but Drupal's own development work is self hosted. It may merit some investigation.

http://archives.postgresql.org