On Tue, Mar 23, 2004 at 01:16:51PM -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> I agree a renaming of list functions is good.  If we had kept the
> original Berkeley code as-is, we would have a lot fewer developers
> today.  :-)  Making drastic cleanups is often worthwile.  I write
> backend code and still can't remember which list function does what, so
> clearer naming would help me a lot, and I am sure others too.

 Maybe I already ask, is there any coding style recommendation for _new_
 written things?

 I agree  with Bruce. The list  functions and  a lot of  other functions
 can  be  candidates  for  rename. I  read  Mono  docs  last  night  and
 it's  perfect  if  they  can  write  to  docs  about  functions  names:
 "mono_<type>_<action>".

 I  think sometime  are people  too much  focus on  the shortest  way to
 target and forgot  that with code work others people  and not CPU only.
 (sorry of this pontification:-)

    Karel

--
 Karel Zak  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>