Taking into account that quite a few people have repeatedly stated that the components in contrib are considered more supported/recommended than similar solutions found on gborg or any other external site, I suggest we move the projects dbmirror and dblink to gborg. The rserv contrib module seems to me to be an early Perl prototype of erserver, nobody is working on any more. I suggest we drop that entirely.

Comments/alternatives?

Jan

---------------------------(end of broadcast)--------------------------- TIP 2: you can get off all lists at once with the unregister command (send "unregister YourEmailAddressHere" to [EMAIL PROTECTED])