I have discovered a problem with psql 7.3.4 where it does not seem to like statements containing "NATURAL CROSS JOIN". I have a test that I have created that will show the problem. Please have a look at it, give it a try, and let me know if there is a problem with the program or with the operator. ;)

Just a note for the hackers, Jonathan (I think :) ) talked to me about this on the irc channel - we couldn't figure this one out. Seems that pg_dump produces NATURAL CROSS JOIN in the dump of a view, but the pgsql grammar does not appear to allow it.

Chris