I think great would be an understatement.

Great work all!

|---------+---------------------------------->
|         |           Bruce Momjian          |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           >                      |
|         |           Sent by:               |
|         |           [EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           tgresql.org            |
|         |                                  |
|         |                                  |
|         |           04/27/2004 08:27 AM    |
|         |                                  |
|---------+---------------------------------->

  |       To:       PostgreSQL-development <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                               |
  |       cc:
                                          |
  |       Subject:  [HACKERS] 7.5 features

Here are features that are being worked on, hopefully for 7.5:

             o  tablespaces (Gavin)
             o  nested transactions (Alvaro)
             o  two-phase commit (Heikki Linnakangas)
             o  integrated pg_autovacuum (O'Connor)
             o  PITR (Riggs)
             o  Win32 (Claudio, Magnus)

If we get the majority of them, and I think we will, this will be a
great release.

  +  Christ can be your backup.        |  Newtown Square, Pennsylvania
19073

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: This communication, including attachments, is for the
exclusive use of addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or privileged
information.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, disclosure,
dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this
communication and destroy all copies.