Seeing how PITR, nested transactions, and other exciting developments
related to transactions are being developed, I am getting curious about how
PostgreSQL actually implements transactions. Investigating Materialized
Views has led me to look closely at how transactions work and such.

Do you know of good resources on learning how transactions are implemented
in PostgreSQL? Should I just peruse the code? Which files are most
relevant?

--
Jonathan Gardner
[EMAIL PROTECTED]