Ferruccio Zamuner wrote:
Hi,

I've following select, and I expect to receive a single record as result from it:

select c.id
  from copie as c
 where c.enum=46857 and
    c.condizio_prestito = 'A' and
        c.id not in (select id_copia from testi_fermi_prenotati) and
    c.id not in (select id_copia from prestiti);

but it doesn't give me any records at all.

Following there is table descriptions:

CREATE TABLE copie (
    id serial NOT NULL primary key,

CREATE TABLE prestiti (
    id_copia integer references copie(id)

CREATE TABLE testi_fermi_prenotati (
    id_copia integer NOT NULL references copie(id),

Are you sure you don't have any null values in prestiti.id_copia?

--
  Richard Huxton
  Archonet Ltd