On Fri, 2 Jul 2004, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

So we have three choices as I see it:
1) revert the change
2) require some minimally recent version of perl
3) fix the issue in place

Preferences?

Joshua/Andrew -- do you want to take a shot at making this work on perl 5.00503?

I personally don't have any desire to make this work on a version of perl that the perl community itself suggests that you should upgrade.

Well, backing it out is always an option, since the old version apparently did work *shrug*

Personally, rather have the new on in there though ... :)

----
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664