Justin Clift wrote:

Bruce Momjian wrote:

If you get full control of PostgreSQL, you can dictate what will happen.
Until then, I will follow the community consensus, which may or may not
match your opinion.

Um, let's take the time to get the features in, otherwise we'll be waiting another year (roughly) to get PITR and others out to end users.

We can't affort not having PITR or NT in 7.5; we announced it already everywhere. But it's not a real problem if we need some more time to release, we always tell "we don't release according to a release plan, but if things are mature".

Regards,
Andreas

---------------------------(end of broadcast)--------------------------- TIP 2: you can get off all lists at once with the unregister command (send "unregister YourEmailAddressHere" to [EMAIL PROTECTED])