Marc G. Fournier wrote:

Damn ... I'll have to look at it ... we had a hacker get in through the way anoncvs was setup, so I set a passwd on in /etc/passwd (but didn't touch the anoncvs setup itself) ... will play with it tonight and see if I can figure out how to do a more secure anon-cvs ;( I have to be missing something in the config *sigh*

Um, that sounds worrying. Was the activity of the hacker anything that would affect PG code, or access to anything sensitive (account passwords, etc)?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift