On Tue, Jul 13, 2004 at 06:29:51PM +0200, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > I am not sure what can be done to solve this in the future.  There
> > are only a limited number of us who have the experience and time to
> > review and comment on very complex patches.
>
> The issue as I see it is not reviewing patches, but defining features.

 You're  right. The other  problem is  that about  some features  nobody
 wants to talk over, because a feature is out of main stream interest or
 almost  nobody really  understand  a problem. In  this  case all  start
 discussion if something is already done and they try use it.

    Karel

--
 Karel Zak  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 http://home.zf.jcu.cz/~zakkr/