On Mon, 26 Jul 2004, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

On Mon, Jul 26, 2004 at 01:00:43PM -0300, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

just upgraded to 3.0.1 ... it has a neat 'graphing' function:

        http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql-server/COPYRIGHT?graph=1

but, I seem to have lost the colors the old one had in the process :(
Anyone used/configured cvsweb before?  I can't seem to find an option to
enable the colors, but there are *alot* of options in the cvsweb.conf file
as it is :(

Looks good ... I wonder if it can be configured to show tabs as 4 spaces, to match Postgres current practice?

Should already be set:

# Tabstop used to expand tabs in colored diffs. If undefined then
# tabs are always expanded to 8 spaces.
#
$tabstop = 4;

Also, as Tom already pointed out, the $PostgreSQL$ header is not honored.

'k, if someone knows how to fix this, I'm all ears ... the OS conf file examples all have the following set (with PostgreSQL switched for the OS):

$ENV{'RCSLOCALID'} = 'PostgreSQL=Id';

Since I'm not sure example where in cvsweb you guys are looking, can you test and let me know if this fixes it?

----
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664