> Does anyone have a problem with this macro syntax?  The try/catch names
> are stolen from Java, so I'm figuring they won't terribly surprise any
> modern programmer, but I'm open to different names if anyone has a
> better idea.

I have done such a macro hiding of setjmp/longjmp for a math library that
have been rused in the polylib library. Exceptions are important in an
integer linear algebra library because on overflows the co;putations are
false. You may have a look at the stuff if you want by googling with
polylib.

--
Fabien Coelho - [EMAIL PROTECTED]