Matthew T. O'Connor wrote:

Gaetano Mendola wrote:

I don't have idea about the database involved, I suggest:

Performing: VACUUM ANALYZE "dbame"."public"."current_connection"

or

Performing: VACUUM ANALYZE "public"."current_connection"@"dbname"

I know that I will know the database on the very next line, but sometimes
is too late :-(

I have thought about this before. I didn't do it since as you say, you can figure it out from looking at later log lines, but also that the log line entries are already very long and will only get longer with the extra info.

BTW, I believe this will be moot in 7.5 since autovacuum will be integrated into the backend and uses elog calls, so you can format the log entries using GUC variables.

Well but a default line will be in the postgresql.conf, you'll insert the dbname in the default one ?

Regards Gaetano Mendola