Bruce Momjian wrote:
Jeff Davis wrote:

On Mon, 2004-08-02 at 12:35, Bruce Momjian wrote:

Does anyone have any more?

From reading the lists it seems like most of PITR is in. However, I
can't find any docs for it so I don't know how I'd test it. I downloaded
the latest snapshot and don't immediately see anything about PITR.

Yep, PITR docs is an open item.

And is really needed because we can not play/experiment/test it without instructions...

Regards Gaetano Mendola