On 8/6/2004 11:34 PM, Bruce Momjian wrote:

Jan Wieck wrote:
On 8/6/2004 9:04 PM, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Updated.  Thanks.

I thought we want to have the feature activated ... I reversed your change and brought guc.c in sync instead.

Uh, if the guy is doing a vacuum at night, does he want the delay? Seems someone should have to enable the delay by default, or does your
setup recoginize when it is being run on a lightly loaded system?

Good that autovacuum didn't make it then, those people would have had a big surprise :-)

Jan