I have both installed, but neither is 'autoconf', so I took the newer one ;( Will keep this in mind on next beta ... sorry about that ...

On Thu, 2 Sep 2004, Tom Lane wrote:

By chance I noticed that when you tagged 8.0beta2, you rebuilt configure
with autoconf 2.59.  This is not good when the rest of us are using
2.53.  We have to stick to a common standard.

We could talk about asking all committers to update to 2.59, but
mid-beta is probably not the right time for a tools changeover.

                        regards, tom lane

---- Marc G. Fournier Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org) Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Yahoo!: yscrappy ICQ: 7615664