On Sep 9, 2004, at 6:27 AM, Tom Lane wrote:

David Fetter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Lately (past 3 days or so, but I don't know exactly how far back this
goes), I've been getting some regression test failures for geometry
with CVS HEAD on OS/X.  Here is regression.diffs.

OS X has been doing that since 10.3.something. I've been thinking of installing a variant geometry file but it's a bit annoying to do so for just one platform, especially since I have no idea when Apple might revert back to more standard behavior ...

Is this documented somewhere? If it's not, could it be? I was one of those who reported this same failure a while back (May 30 for 10.3.4, Aug 10 for 10.3.5). I didn't get a response to either post and was wondering if I had screwed up my system somehow :)

Michael Glaesemann
grzm myrealbox com

---------------------------(end of broadcast)--------------------------- TIP 8: explain analyze is your friend