I have someone that is asking if you can recover some tablespaces in a database, but leave the others online ... apparently its a feature of tablespaces under Oracle ... I could see it for schemas, but sounds like it could cause problems depeending on how you are using tablespaces ...

----
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664