Andrew Dunstan wrote:

Tom Lane wrote:

If anyone has any pending 7.4 fixes, getting them in in the next few days would be a Good Plan.

Do we want to backport tighter security for plperl? In particular, insisting on Safe.pm >= 2.09 and removing the :base_io set of ops?

And it would also be nice if we could add contrib/cube/expected/cube_1.out to the 7.4 branch, I think, so that more platforms could pass the contrib installcheck tests.

cheers

andrew