"Serguei A. Mokhov" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> pg_backup_db.o(.text+0x9f): In function `_check_database_version':
> : undefined reference to `PQparameterStatus'

I'd say it is picking up a several-versions-back libpq.so from
somewhere, but it's hard to tell where.  Do you have anything already
installed in /usr/local/pgsql/lib?  What configure arguments did you
use?

FWIW, I just built on a fresh installation of FC3 Test 2 without any
problems.

               http://archives.postgresql.org