Tom Lane wrote:

Andrew Dunstan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

../../src/Makefile.shlib:327: warning: overriding commands for target `libtsearch2.a'
../../src/Makefile.shlib:262: warning: ignoring old commands for target `libtsearch2.a'

Broken coding in the WIN32 parts of Makefile.shlib? I don't see this here.

Yes, I see that for win32 and cygwin a different ruleset is defined for lib$(NAME).a if enable_shared is true. On most platforms those rules only cover $(shlib) but for win32 and cygwin the enable_shared rules cover both.

Is the right fix to surround the earlier rule with conditionals so there isn't a rule conflict?

cheers

andrew