--On Dienstag, Oktober 26, 2004 23:44:10 +0300 Hannu Krosing <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thus I think that reserved keyword is what it is meant to be in the first place ;)

Yes, that was my intention, too. That's because i went straight forward and put it in the reserved keyword list and didn't spent time on playing around with it as a non-reserved keyword. I expect somebody wouldn't agree with this, since it will break things if somebody has something odd like

CREATE VIEW vblabla
AS
 SELECT
   *