On Mon, 22 Nov 2004, David Fetter wrote:

On Sun, Nov 21, 2004 at 11:40:29PM -0400, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

Check her out and let me know if there are any problems ... I've changed the mk script to pull in the beta3 man pages that I found in the dev/doc directory ...

A much slimmed-down bt.postgresql.org is now serving it. :)

Sweet, thanks, will include that in the announce later today ... I take it that the 'recursive directory' patch you had mentioned didn't help though? :(

----
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664

http://archives.postgresql.org