On Mon, 29 Nov 2004, Bruce Momjian wrote:

Gavin Sherry wrote:
On Mon, 29 Nov 2004, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

If there were a comp.databases.postgresql.hackers newsgroup created and carried by all the news servers ... would you move to using it vs using the mailing lists?

The USENET community seems to think that there would be a mass exodus from
the lists to usenet ... based on past discussions concerning moving some
stuff out of email to stuff like bug trackers, I don't believe this to be
the case, but am curious what the opinion of other developers happens to
be ... would a USENET group actually be preferrable?

No.

Yes ... well, actually ... no. I just wanted to be different. :-)

You watched "Night at the Roxbury" last night, didn't you? :)

---- Marc G. Fournier Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org) Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Yahoo!: yscrappy ICQ: 7615664