Tom Lane wrote:

Andrew Dunstan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Tom Lane wrote:

It's too bad the buildfarm reports don't show more details about what
CVS pull they're using exactly.

Snapshot is the UTC time at which the cvs pull was done.

That's good but it's of limited use to me, since the snaps are (I
presume) against the anonymous-CVS server which lags commits on the
master by I'm-not-sure-how-much.

In my case it's against my local CVSup mirror, which is updated every 15 minutes. The buildfarm config lets you choose what repo to use.

Nevertheless I take your point.

Clients report what files have changed since the last run, and also, in the case of a failure, what files have changed since the last successful run.

Cool, I had not seen it do that before. If we could get the CVS version
number of each mentioned file into that, it would go a long way towards
helping identify exactly what's being tested.

Feature request filed on pgfoundry - not sure when I'll get to it.

cheers

andrew

---------------------------(end of broadcast)--------------------------- TIP 7: don't forget to increase your free space map settings