--On Montag, Dezember 13, 2004 17:23:06 +0100 Peter Eisentraut <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Tom Lane wrote:
"Andrew Dunstan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Instead of doing that, do:
>   --with-includes=/usr/include/et

This same workaround is in the RPMs.  I wonder if it would be
worthwhile for configure to assume the above when --with-krb5 is
mentioned.  I don't know how widespread this particular file layout
is ...

I have never seen it before. I've never had to add any paths to compile with Kerberos support, at least since they moved it out of /usr/kerberos.

FYI, i had the same issue here on Mandrake Linux 10.0/10.1 (32Bit), Community Edition and Official.

--

 Bernd