At the moment my inclination is to sit on what we have. I've not seen
any indication that 8.0 is really worse than earlier releases; the most
you could argue against it is that it's not as much better as we hoped.
That's not grounds to muck around at the RC3 stage.

If is is any help, CMD is basically dead right now and I expect
it will be that way until the new year. 4 of my 5 C programmers
are on vacation but I do have one and a couple of non c programmers.

We can't fix, but we can definately help test.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

joining column's datatypes do not match

+1-503-667-4564 - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://www.commandprompt.com

begin:vcard
fn:Joshua Drake
n:Drake;Joshua
org:Command Prompt, Inc.
adr:;;PO Box 215 ;Cascade Locks;OR;97014;US
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Consultant
tel;work:503-667-4564
tel;fax:503-210-0334