"Merlin Moncure" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>> You left out SEQUENCES.

> And views, but he was just listing the acceptable targets to the 'grant'
> command.  Basically, views and sequences are treated as tables in this
> respect.

Right.  Also, LANGUAGEs do not live within schemas, so they drop out of
the consideration as well.

Since FUNCTIONs grant EXECUTE to PUBLIC by default, I don't think we
need to worry too much about them either.  In practice it would be
enough to solve this problem for tables.

               http://archives.postgresql.org