On Sun, Jan 23, 2005 at 07:32:55PM +0200, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:

> If it helps, I could try to split it into two patches, one with code
> rearrangements that don't change current behaviour, and then the actual
> 2PC stuff on top of that.

I think that'd be a good idea, because such a patch could be merged
right now, and the actual 2PC stuff would be smaller and easier to
review.

You'd only need a committer to actually commit the initial patch ...

--
Alvaro Herrera (<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>)
"No hay cielo posible sin hundir nuestras raíces

      joining column's datatypes do not match