Hello everyone,

I'm working on a project which makes extensive use of the PostgreSQL table
inheritance features and am interested in fixing some bugs I have come across.
To my knowledge, triggers, primary keys, index, foreign key and unique
constraints are not inherited. I am more than willing to put the time into
learning the PgSQL source tree and creating/submitting patches to correct the
above issues, but I need some help getting started. If there is anyone on the
list familiar with this topic who could point me in the right direction, I'll
start asap.

Thanks,
Eliot Simcoe

TIP 8: explain analyze is your friend